Get started now!
Validate your role as a missions mobilizer
If you are a...
- leader with a heart for the unreached,
- a missions minded local church member,
- or a trainer in a missions organization
looking to develop and deepen your community's passion for reaching the unreached while growing your own capacity and effectiveness as a missions advocate
then you may already…
- Know the need of finding compelling ways to communicate missions vision
- Be weary of hearing people say “Why should we care about lost people over there when there is so much to be done here.”
- Realize there is much work to do before people understand God’s mission in the world and their role in it
- Understand that people resist being told what to think and do
- Be excited about the growing engagement of the Global South in missions
- Feel concern about the lack of local funding for cross-cultural workers from these nations
What Would the Benefits of Missions Mobilization Be?
What would happen if you were trained and equipped as a Missions Mobilizer?
- You will know the joy of seeing people from nations your community reached gather around the Throne (Wedding Feast of the Lamb- Rev. 7:9)
- Your community will come to life and grow as they engage in God’s Global mission
- God’s Mission will become an essential part of your community’s operating system rather than a side activity
- Every member of the community maturing as a disciple who participates in the Great Commission through activities such as: learning, praying, giving, welcoming, going and mobilizing (advocating).
- Short-term missions trips serving as more than just a positive experience but rather a powerful means of developing mature disciples who are able to make disciples who can do the same both locally and globally.
Mobilize my community into greater levels of involvement in missions!
Get started now!
Where do I start?
Mindset Shifts that You Need to Make Right Now.
1) Mindset: As Missions mobilizers we have to go it alone because no one understands us.
Reality: Today there is a growing awareness of the vital role of mobilization and growing networks of mobilizers who are connecting and collaborating.
2) Mindset: Missions Mobilizers ask believers to make sacrifices in order to do more and give more.
Reality: There is overwhelming evidence missions vision does not rob anyone of time and money. Instead, that increased vision brings life and vitality to both individuals and whole communities!
3) Mindset: It is not clear what activities prioritize and how to increase fruitfulness.
Reality: You can glean priorities, principles and practices from experienced mobilization practitioners that will give you a clear sense of where to start and how to increase your fruitfulness.
4) Mindset: Building buy-in for missions vision is often very difficult.
Reality: When we engage with our community as learners, servants and storytellers, the buy-in becomes much more likely.
5) Mindset: Most believers are too busy and distracted to engage with global missions.
Reality: When there is a missions mobilizer helping people to lift their eyes, they are able see what God is doing in the nations. They become excited about getting involved.
6) Mindset: Mobilizers are only focused on sending missionaries to the unreached.
Reality: Mobilizers can play an important role in helping all disciples become active in disciple making locally and globally.
7) Mindset: Most mission mobilizers identify themselves as a mobilizer.
Reality: Most mobilizers are just Bible believing followers of Jesus who have caught God’s heart for the unreached and are willing to leverage their influence to help other believers find their part in Jesus’ Great Commission.
8) Mindset: New missionaries from the Global South cannot receive enough funding from the Global South.
Reality: The obstacle is not a lack of finances but is caused by failure to embrace their crucial role as senders not just rather than only missions receivers.
A Brand New eCourse for Mobilizers
In Partnership with GlobalCAST Resources & Youth With A Mission Frontier Missions
This Introduction to Missions Mobilization is focuses on...
Empowering you to mobilize your community towards their role in reaching the unreached.
Drawing from everything I have gleaned in over 20 years of missions mobilization experience, and drawing from other missions leaders with decades of experience in missions leadership, we are offering you a unique introduction to missions mobilization.
This course will affirm the mobilization activities you are already doing while helping you keep the most important mobilization priorities in place. You will avoid pitfalls I’ve faced and experience the joy of knowing that you are giving life to your community as they increase their involvement in missions. You will learn approaches to missions mobilization that increase buy-in and ownership and connect with a network of other mobilizers, trainers and disciple-makers who can share their wins and challenges.
We will empower you to take the next steps to make your missions mobilization efforts more fruitful.
In His Grace,
Your Instructor | Sua Instrutora
Bevin has been mentoring missions advocates for more than 20 years. He is married to Judy, an amazing Okinawan-Amercian lady. Together they are the proud parents of an 11-year-old son. Bevin and Judy met in Youth With A Mission (YWAM). For over 15 years, they served on the leadership team of a large YWAM community in Colorado Springs, Colorado, focused on mobilizing, equipping, sending, and sustaining missionaries who are going to the least-reached peoples on earth.
During the last 10 years, God has shifted the Ginders' focus to equipping and coaching the missionaries He is raising up from new sending nations in the Global South. This shift in focus eventually led them to move their family to Cambodia. Today Bevin and Judy are serving a large YWAM community in Battambang, Cambodia, that functions as a training and launching hub for the entire region.
- José and Jenny, Missions Mobilizers from El Salvador, Central America
The Introduction to Missions Mobilization eCourse is the ONLY eCourse of its kind that...
- Will help you avoid isolation and connect you to other supportive missions mobilizers via WhatsApp
- Will help you know that you are not only asking for believers to do more but are inviting them to find life and purpose as they find their roles in God’s larger story.
- Will help you avoid the paralysis of what-to-do-next and point you to missions mobilization priorities.
- Will help you change from telling people what to do and embrace roles that nurture ownership and buy-in.
- Will empower you to help believers look past their busy-ness and distractions to see what God is doing in the nations.
- Will highlight models for missions fundraising that work in non-western contexts.
- Will encourage mobilizers to focus helping all believers become disciple-makers both globally and locally.
Get started now!
Course Curriculum | Currículo do Curso
Começar | StartA Great Missions Mobilization Definition (4:18)
Começar | StartMissions Mobilization Is More Than Recruitment. (3:23)
Começar | StartThe Work of the Missions Mobilizer (4:42)
Começar | StartPatient Mobilization in the Local Church (7:09)
Começar | StartThe Top 3 Priorities For Missions Mobilizers (3:19)
Começar | StartDo First, Then Teach in Missions Mobilization (6:37)
Começar | StartThe Priority of Mobilizing Prayer For Unreached People Groups (4:34)
Começar | StartFinding Creative Ways to Share the Gospel With Those Who Have No Access (3:43)
Começar | StartThe Roles of Learner, Servant and Storyteller In Missions Mobilization (3:56)
Começar | StartWhy Global South Leaders Should Mobilize More Senders. (2:09)
Começar | StartMobilizers are Bridge Builders (7:56)
Começar | StartAvoiding the Dark Side of Missions Mobilization (3:54)
Começar | StartThe Crucial Role of Identity In Missions Mobilization (4:08)
Começar | StartA Support Raising Model For The Global South (3:36)
Começar | StartA Non-western Missionary's Challenge to Trust that God Will Provide (3:40)