Getting Started in Disciple Making Movements
Even if You Are Busy, Don't Speak the Language Well and Have No Money
In this course you will go from feeling confused, too busy, and a bit overwhelmed by the task of trying to reach the unreached to feeling inspired, hopeful and full of faith that God can multiply disciples through you and your team. You will develop a step by step faith-filled plan for prayer, evangelism and finding key local influencers (Persons of Peace). You will learn simple, inexpensive approaches proven world-wide to lead to multiplication. Time management and focus will come into shape. You will learn how to start your first Disciple-Making group.This group will be set up to grow and multiply, launching new groups in months and years to come.I will also throw in some free bonus e-books on how to face some of the obstacles that come after that point.
Here's how it looks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still Undecided? This course is perfect for you if…
- You’ve heard about Disciple Making Movements and always wondered if a movement could start through someone like you.
- You’ve been trying to multiply disciples and start groups but are stuck and not making the kind of progress you thought you would.
- You are involved in discipleship but looking for better ways to train disciples to make more disciples.
- Reaching the lost and making disciples is a high priority and you are willing to change in order to see greater fruit.
- You already spend several hours a week doing outreach and teaching believers. You want to see your Kingdom fruit increase.
- You a busy person, but are deeply committed to the Great Commission.
- Language learning is difficult, but you are longing to reaching the unreached around you.
- You are excited about the dream of launching a movement of Jesus followers that will literally transform your entire region.
- You want to dream big with God and invite others to join you in doing the impossible with Him.
- You are ready to put in serious time and effort to multiplying disciples among the Least, Last and Lost…among those who are waiting to hear of God’s love.
Did you find yourself saying “That’s me!” to many of those?
Then I will see you inside of…
Getting Started in Disciple Making Movements: Even if You are Busy, Can’t Speak the Language Well and Have No Money